Pages

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Wedding Weight Loss Week 6 - Toe issues

Starting weight: 14st 0lb (196lb)
Ending weight: 14st 0lb (196lb)
Change: none
Week 6 Target: 13st 0lb (195lb) Missed by +1lb

This week started out quite well. We got some new fuses for the lighting so I wasn't spending all afternoon/evening in the dark or by crappy candlelight. But then I tripped over Elfbaby's sit n ride and smashed up my toe pretty badly. I couldn't put any weight on it at all so I got zero walking done during the week. I made 13st 13lb midweek through some good primal food choices, but the lack of walking did have an impact I think because by the weekend I was back up to 14st. No doubt the chinese takeaway I had on Friday evening helped with that too *blush*.

My toe did start feeling better yesterday at least so I was able to have a good 2 hour walk and I wore a shirt I haven't been able to do up in 6 years so am still happy even if I am slightly behind in the weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment