Pages

Monday, 31 December 2012

13 in 13 - My Goals


As I posted yesterday here are my goals for the 13 in 13 Challenge, hosted by Rebecca at Weight Wars.

What do I want to achieve?   

If I could wake up tomorrow and have everything the way I wanted it to be, I would be...
 

Fit, healthy & strong

2013 WILL be the year I finally get down to a normal weight for the first time as an adult. I'm also determined to get fit and strong and fully recovered from the PGP left over from Elf-baby's pregnancy.

Goal 1 - Reach my goal weight of 9st (126 lbs) by October 2013.
Goal 2 - Do one hundred pushups (proper ones, not wall or inclined!) by the end of the summer.
Goal 3 - Do two hundred squats by the end of the year.
Goal 4 - Do one (unassisted) pullup

Organised

5 years of living in a too small house, 2 of which I've not been able to lift & carry things, have taken it's toll, especially as we're a family of hoarders. Lots of stuff needs to go, and the rest needs some serious deep cleaning and organising.

Goal 5 - Declutter something to the bin/charity shop/ebay/a proper home every day
Goal 6 - Do my housework basics every day, plus one extra cleaning chore

Money smart

I want to get a good grip on our finances in 2013. We are virtually debt free now and *touch wood* G-man is in a stable permanent job and my Avon work is bringing in a few extra pennies. Aside from some money we've put aside for a car for me, we have no savings for emergencies or future plans, so these are financial goals this year:

Goal 7 - Track our spending every week
Goal 8 - Ensure the car money gets spent on a car and not frittered away!
Goal 9 - Save £3000 by the end of the year

'Me'

After all the housekeeping, parenting/home ed'ing, and Avon work is done there is very little time for me. But it is there and I need to use it better, not waste it.

Goal 10 - Pamper session once a week, even if it's just 10 minutes to put on a facemask or polish my nails
Goal 11 - Read a book every month
Goal 12 - Make something from my Pinterest boards once a month

...and I want to know I've pushed myself to get healthy

Doing the Whole30 Program is something I've been pondering for a couple of years but have never actually gone through with. My sugar addiction and dairy consumption means it will take a LOT of menu planning to last a whole month on a strict paleo diet (hence why I've decided to do it later in the year), but I know I need to do it to properly cleanse my body.

Goal 13 -  Do Whole 30 in November 2013

So that's all of them, my goals for 2013. What are yours?

10 comments:

  1. Great goals :) Welcome to the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks to you for hosting it! Really looking forward to hitting my goals this year and making some new friends along the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goals... I look forward to encouraging you as you achieve your goals. Let's rock 2013...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share a lot of the same goals for this challenge! Good luck :) I look forward to reading about your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I was halfway through reading your post when I thought 'wow, this sounds like Saz..' *waves*

    Looking forward to us blasting through our 13 in 13!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Joy *waves* It was on your little blog that I found 13 in 13 :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saz, looking forward to rooting you on this year. You can and will smash these goals. I can't wait to celebrate with you!!! Here's to an anwesome 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good luck with your goals for this year, got some great ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals! Very specific, and all seem realistic. Here's to a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete